Unwind
Neal Shusterman
Outlander
Diana Gabaldon
The Bitter Kingdom - Rae Carson OH Hector...
Promise me you'll live. Because when this is all over, we must discuss how you sometimes kiss me to shut me up, and how I'll no longer stand for it.
I find it hard to express exactly feel about this series ending. Excited that it didn't disappoint and actually exceeded expectations. Bummed that I have nothing to look forward to now. Mad I don't have a Hector of my own. Relieved that it was a near perfect ending.
But does it really have to end?
So here's what I'm thinking Rae Carson, and its just a suggestion...Red needs her own series.
"My name," she says with a lift of her chin. "Is Red Sparkle Stone."
She practically stole the show as it is and I for one would read it. She's a feisty little thing with enough charisma and bravery to take on pretty much anyone...except maybe Rosario. Oh my gosh. Those two. I want to know what happens to them.
This is the first series I picked up that was really fantasy...or high fantasy? (I'm so not up on the genres) And I'm so glad I did, I will never will never pass something buy now simply because it didn't seem to really be my cup of tea. I would have missed out on something I absolutely loved, for true.