Unwind
Neal Shusterman
Outlander
Diana Gabaldon
Angelfall  - Susan Ee

No matter how celestial, no matter how powerful they are, this is our home and we will fight to keep it.

This is the beginning of something epic, I can feel it.

When it comes to this you really can't judge a book by its cover, or blurb. You may think you know what this is about but You. Have. No. Idea. Sure, it has biblical mythology, angels falling and all. But what I didn't expect was a psychological thriller, science fiction, horror film and Great Gatsby all rolled into one. Like I said, EPIC.

There are so many things I want to say, so many things that I'm just dying to spill but I can't. Because the best part of this book is the unexpected. The moments of W.T.F. The pure confusion and the...

description

No seriously. That's practically the entire last quarter of the book.

Before reading you may need to keep in mind that there are things you can't un-see...read...imagine...whatever you get the point. My mind has officially been blown and you have been warned.

P.S. Raffe is f'ing hot. Snarky, freshly showered or taking his rage out on inanimate objects in a room...I'd take it all. Even after digging out a latrine. Yeah, I like him that much.